PIXEL 80cm (32 inch) SMART HD Ready LED TV (SWPXL32SMT)
- 1366*768 HD - For Good & Clear picture quality
- Aspect ratio : 16:9
- Dynamic contrast ratio - 3,000,00:1
- Brightness : 300 cd/m
- Display colors - 16.7 M
- 20 MS Response Time
- 178 degrees horizontal & 178 degrees vertical Viewing angle
- 6w X 2 total 12 W Speaker Output
- OSD Language : English
- Approx. gross weight : 6.20kg
- Approx. Net weight : 4.45kg
- 60 Hz : Standard refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- Gross Dimension (cm) L*H*W : 80.5*51.3*14.0
- Net Dimension (cm) L*H*W : 73.5*43.5*77
- Power requirement : 100 ~ 260Vac,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : 65W
- Video Color System : PAL/SECAM
- 2 x HDMI : For Connect Blu-ray player or cable box and a flat-screen HDTV or projector.
- 2 x USB : Get video audio text and content from USB drives.
- 1 x ATV : connect Cable TV for the reception of over-the-air broadcast television signals.
- 2 x AV-IN : AV input is a common label on a connector to receive (AV) audio/visual signals from electronic equipment Like DVD and set top boxes.
- 1 x PC-IN (VGA) : For Connect many video cards, computer monitors, laptop computers, projectors, and high definition television sets.
- 1 x PC Audio : The 3.5 mm audio input is for connecting an audio source or your PC to your HDTV
- 1 X Earphone : External Speaker Jack A small round connector for accepting the pin-shaped plug from a standard pair of music headphones & AUX Cables supported devices.
- 1 X RJ45 : Connector commonly used for Ethernet Netowk.
- 1 X SDCARD : For Use Micro SD memory cards
- 1 X COAX : This cable you use to connect your television to your cable boxit transmits digital data instead of analog signals.
Remote Control Features
- RF CAPABLE - YES
- BATTERY TYPE - AAA
Operating System information
- Android Version : 4.4 - Fast User Interface
- Wi-Fi Built in Modul 2.4 GHz - connect wireless networks
- CA7X2core @1.5 GHz CPU Fast User performance
- 512MB/4GB RAM/ROM for batter User Interface & storage.
- Ethernet RJ45 Support - connect cable internet
- App Store - install/uninstall new apps direct from TV or
- Miracast-Transfer Smartphone Content to the Smart TV
- Universal Search
- Media Player - play music video files
- Streaming Video Services
- 10+ build in Top TV apps like youtube,netflix,hotstar,hungama play & much more.
- Mhare internet with build in Hotspot.
- Manage all tv tasks with build in task manager.
- Capture any thing in LEDTV with Screenshot option,
- Its Come with Extra Charge
- 1.) Mini Portable Wireless Keyboard with built-in Mouse combo for batter typing and pointing option RS.800
- 2.) USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female high-speed extension cable. RS.100
- 3.) Heavy Duty TV Wall Mount Bracket RS.250
To avoid any physical damage to the product while unboxing, please ensure that only an authorized pixel delivery/service executive or brand personnel opens the packaging.
- 1 Year Service Warranty
Covered in Warranty
- Repair of All Manufacturing Defects
Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty does not cover
- Any external accessories (such as battery, cable, etc.)
- Damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer
- Normal wear and tear to magnetic heads, audio, video, laser pick-ups and TV picture tubes, panel
- Damages caused to the product by accident, lightening, ingress of water, fire, dropping or excessive shock
- Any damage caused due to tampering of the product by an unauthorized agent, liability for loss of data, recorded images or business opportunity loss.
Installation & Demo (RS.299)
We'll facilitate the installation and demo through authorized service engineer at your convenience. The installation will be done within 2 to 5 Business days of delivery of the TV. The service engineer will install your new TV, either on wall mount or on table top. Installation and demo are provided free of cost. The engineer will also help you understand your new TV's features. The process generally covers: Wall-mounted or table-top installation, as requested (Wall mounted mode is recommended for better sound experience), Physical check of all ports, including power and USB ports. Accessories also checked, Demonstration of features and settings, Quick run-through on how to operate the TV.