PIXEL 102cm (40 inch) FULL HD LED TV (SWPXL40HD)
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready - Good & Clear picture quality
- Dynamic contrast ratio - 2,000,00:1
- Display colors - 16.7 M
- 20 MS Response Time
- 178 degrees horizontal & 178 degrees vertical Viewing angle
- 6w X 2 total 12 W Speaker Output
- OSD Language : English
- Approx. gross weight : 6.85kg
- 60 Hz : Standard refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- Box Dimension (mm) : 800*520*135
- Power requirement : 100 ~ 260Vac,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : <48W
- Video Color System : PAL/SECAM
- 2 x HDMI : For Connect Blu-ray player or cable box and a flat-screen HDTV or projector.
- 2 x USB : Get video audio text and content from USB drives.
- 1 x ATV : connect Cable TV for the reception of over-the-air broadcast television signals.
- 2 x AV-IN : AV input is a common label on a connector to receive (AV) audio/visual signals from electronic equipment Like DVD and set top boxes.
- 1 x PC-IN (VGA) : For Connect many video cards, computer monitors, laptop computers, projectors, and high definition television sets.
- 1 x PC Audio : The 3.5 mm audio input is for connecting an audio source or your PC to your HDTV
- 1 X Earphone : External Speaker Jack A small round connector for accepting the pin-shaped plug from a standard pair of music headphones & AUX Cables supported devices.
- 1 X COAX : This cable you use to connect your television to your cable boxit transmits digital data instead of analog signals.
Remote Control Features
- RF CAPABLE - YES
- BATTERY TYPE - AAA
To avoid any physical damage to the product while unboxing, please ensure that only an authorized pixel delivery/service executive or brand personnel opens the packaging.
- 1 Year Service Warranty
Covered in Warranty
- Repair of All Manufacturing Defects
Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty does not cover
- Any external accessories (such as battery, cable, etc.)
- Damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer
- Normal wear and tear to magnetic heads, audio, video, laser pick-ups and TV picture tubes, panel
- Damages caused to the product by accident, lightening, ingress of water, fire, dropping or excessive shock
- Any damage caused due to tampering of the product by an unauthorized agent, liability for loss of data, recorded images or business opportunity loss.
Installation & Demo
We'll facilitate the installation and demo through authorized service engineer at your convenience. The installation will be done within 2 to 5 Business days of delivery of the TV. The service engineer will install your new TV, either on wall mount or on table top. Installation and demo are provided free of cost. The engineer will also help you understand your new TV's features. The process generally covers: Wall-mounted or table-top installation, as requested (Wall mounted mode is recommended for better sound experience), Physical check of all ports, including power and USB ports. Accessories also checked, Demonstration of features and settings, Quick run-through on how to operate the TV.